The past couple days have been going sooooooo good, actually the past couple weeks.
...Then he gets mad at me for one little retweet. And then he gets more mad at me for a picture that has ALREADY basically been up for the world to see.
This is the kind of SHIT that really makes me think twice about giving him a ring. Stupid pointless shit that he overreacts about. And he has the nerve to say I overreact like he does? FUCK NO. This dude literally comes close to crying about every little thing. Me on the other hand, if I get really bothered by something - I'll hold things in and ONLY say something if I've had enough. I don't call or text him every time about every little thing. That is ANNOYING.
I refuse to bow down to your every command. But don't worry. I won't lead you on or bring up your hopes anymore. I'll stay that bitter bitch you know me to be. No more "lies", aight?
Ugh. Honestly I just really missed him sooo much these past 2 days 'cuz I haven't seen him. But how would you feel when the person you miss wants to ruin your fucking day with that crap? That's what literally made me more angry. The first time I talked to him all day, and it was him getting mad at me. Not pleasant at all. I thought I'd get over our little argument earlier today, but then this shit about a picture comes up. Fuck it.
No comments:
Post a Comment