Monday, August 12, 2013

Random

Just writing a little post about life right nizzow!

Well, of course, I shall talk about how things have been since the break-up. It's been 4 weeks. Surprisingly, things seem to be going rather smoothly. I still talk to Jayson very often...sometimes too often I think. Actually, I still see him way more often than I originally expected. Honestly, I wish he would stick to my conditions to seldom see each other, but he seems to always find a reason to see me. Now how the hell am I ever gonna accomplish this feeling of "space"?! Lol. Hopefully when the semester starts we'll both be occupied and not see each other that much. Other than that, I really do love being single, but in a way where I am still emotionally attached to him. I'm just glad I don't have to worry about the burden of being in a relationship and having to always incorporate someone in every single decision I make right now. Such an uplifting feeling... I feel freee! 

Anywho, school is gonna start soon. EEEEEEEEEK! The campus is freakin' huge. I took a quick tour around MD, and already I dread the endless miles of walking I will have to do this semester :'( And I have yet to buy my books and other supplies. OMGULAY can summer last just a weeee bit longer? PWEEASE?! Lord help me get through this semester! 

As the summer is coming to an end, I should definitely make the most of it. I've done many activities, though I wish I did more. This will probably be one of those not-that-significant summers besides, of course, the break-up being the most significant thing really. Well, there's only so much we can do on a budget. I still enjoyed my summer for the most part. 

That's all for now. Maybe I'll write another post once the sem has started up already. 'Til then, good luck to me in MD =D

No comments:

Post a Comment