Tuesday, July 2, 2013

That time again...

.......To rant about my annoying boyfriend.

Things between us have been fine... and surely have gotten better since we started, but damn is he still annoying.

For one thing, he's still a party pooper who doesn't like to engage in many activities that involve other people (with the exception of like my bro and cousin or his bro or someone he really likes or some shit.) Most of the time when I mention a plan that includes other people, he immediately says "Do we have to go? OR Do we have to go with them?" Ugh, how 'bout we all go without HIM then! I don't need him to have a good time.

And there's this whole thing about how I see Jayson as a future father (whether he somehow ends up with me or someone else).... Man he's gonna be one uptight strict-as-hell father. Kids are supposed go wild and get hurt and dirty and make all sorts of mistakes 'cuz they're....KIDS. That's their nature. But Jayson might be the guy who, instead of letting his future kids eat off of a plate and make a mess, will train them to properly use a spoon and fork and napkin and shit.... at 1 month of age! Sheesh... Learn to loosen up and LET LOOSE ya stiff stick.

And also, I've began to hate quickies. I just realize that he will always get more pleasured than I ever will. GUYS ALWAYS GET THEIRS and it's not fair. And if anything, quickies wind up hurting me and leaving me unsatisfied. I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but I really think I'm losing, or HAVE LOST, my sexual attraction to him.

........And he wonders why I never bother to change my bitchy ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment