Friday, June 7, 2013

I'm sad.....

I'm sad that I can't find a decent regularly-scheduled job
I'm sad that I am in sooo much debt
I'm sad that because I'm in so much debt, I can't buy those high-heeled sandals I've been wanting
I'm sad that the money my bf gave me for the shoes went to a TGIF dinner and a baptism
I'm sad that the fucking Integra is unreliable and the a.c doesn't work
I'm sad that because the Integra is unreliable, I'm unable to get some jobs
I'm sad that my vag wants to act like a fucking dry desert
I'm sad that my vag problem only makes me MORE frustrated than I am with my sex life already
I'm sad that I have annoying, dirty-minded grandparents and other relatives
I'm sad that because of these dirty-minded people, I may not be able to travel alone with my bf this summer
I'm sad that I can't wear a lot of cute outfits cuz they're too "showy" for my bf
I'm sad that I still have an awkward relationship with my father
I'm sad that I keep getting random tans now that it's summer
I'm sad that there are still fucking bed bugs on my bed

Arrghgggghghghhhhhhhhghghghghhh

No comments:

Post a Comment