When the fuck will Jayson ever give me that? There are certain sites I keep to myself ON PURPOSE. And that means NO ONE CAN FUCKING SEE IT. Ugh there you go again being an annoying prick.
Leave my phone alone. Leave my personal websites alone. Leave my Twitter alone. Leave my Instagram alone. Just leave ME the fuck alone sometimes sheeeeeeeeesh!
I love the concept of privacy. Why? 'Cuz I never get that shit in my own home or even with my own bf. That doesn't necessarily mean I'm hiding anything. It's just a way for me to express myself without the use of a diary (since those aren't safe.) Take this site, for example. THIS is my online diary. No one fucking knows about it. NO ONE. But who knows, After all the prying and stalking and whatever shit my bf does behind my back, he'll probably find out about this.
On that note, I think it's time for me to start finding another blogging site to vent on. I might as well start using a different username.
No comments:
Post a Comment