Thursday, June 21, 2012
Honestly, I know I'm not ready. I knew that even before the beginning of our relationship. And, actually being with him does not make me any more ready. How often does this kind of relationship last anyways - where we started dating when I was only 17. We are just too different. I can not handle a relationship right now. As much as I say I want it to work, odds are, it won't. At least, not right now. I want to be with him, but not at this very moment. I just need a lot of self-realization before I can be involved in such a serious relationship. I'm not ready to fully change the kind of person I was before him. I'm not ready to sacrifice years of my youth that I can never take back. I love him, but I'm just not ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment